Depending on source water, the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0™ produces water with a pH of between 3.5 to 11.5 alkaline. It also boosts the water's age-fighting antioxidant potential with a negative +1000 to -860 ORP. Each inner activated carbon filter cleans and treats 4,000 liters.
7 Optional Healthy Water Settings
Produces pH 3.5 to 11.5 Alkaline Water
Antioxidant potential 1000+ to -860 ORP
Produces Over 12 pH Levels
- Carbon Water Filter
- Diverter Hardware Set
- Flexible Metal Spout
- Water Hosing
- Descaling Solution
- Wall Mounting Equipment
- pH Tester/Reagent With Color Chart (Value $29.95)
- Owners Manual
- Dimensions: 8.3″ (L) x 4.3″ (W) x 12″ (H)
- Standing Weight: 13.0 pounds
- Installation: Counter top Faucet Diverter
- Plate Quantity: 9 Plates, 163 square inches surface area
- Plate Design: Durable, energy efficient, multilayer, platinum coated titanium
- Power System: Transformer
- Voltage: AC 110V/60Hz Wattage: 5w – 350w adjusting to source water
- Max. Operating Temp: 60C / 140F Water Flow Rate: 4 liters per min (adjustable)
- Cleaning Cycle: 3 Stage Cleaning Cycle:
- After every use, when water stops, the positive and negative poles of the plate will be reverse automatically for 10 seconds.
- Auto-cleaning at shut off.
- After the machine has been working for 1 year, proceed with manual cleaning using the cleaning agent provided with the machine.
- Electroplate: RTI distinct electroplate
- ETL Certified: If it gets plugged into a household outlet, it needs to be ETL certified by an independent laboratory as being electronically safe. Unlike many of our competitors who skip this important step, all our water ionizers are ETL certified safe.